Thursday, April 05, 2018

Hypothetical situation.... or it it?? By Wayne North


From Wayne North
Hypothetical situation, that many will encounter unless ...
--------------
Someone: "But Lord, you didn't say I had to go to church, or Bible Study, or worship, or any other works to be saved. I am saved by a grace that requires nothing from me. I was busy with my family, job, retirement, hobbies, friends and making myself happy. You seem to want us happy, so I wanted to be that for you! Besides, you know my heart. I am a pretty good person. I give money. I help when asked. I attend a church most of the time. I'm not as bad as that 'Wayne North'!"

Jesus replied, "I also said you don't have to go to heaven either! You've made room in your heart and schedule for what you worship. You've loved yourself more than Me, My Father and My Church. My grace was to empower you to not be saved, but to be transformed to be holy. I command you to be holy and obedient. My grace empowers you live a righteous life and grants forgiveness when you fall short. I longed for a deep relationship with you. You were to meet with the rest of my 'family' as often as you could. You were to grow together. I am not a condiment to add to your life. I must become your life!

But, you chose to have a deep relationship with the world. She was not just your mistress, but your true love! I came third in your life after you and the world. So, therefore I never knew you. You were suppose to be no longer under the consequences of the law. By putting on the sacrifice, character and life of Christ, I enable you to be more than overcomers. You were called and equipped to live lives worthy of the Gospel. My justice demands perfection. If you would have followed Christ, put on Christ and picked up your cross as you died for yourself, you would have attained this perfection thru Christ. But, you chose the world. Now enter into reaping what you chased after in the world, with the world and with its prince - satan."
--------------
... before you meet Christ as your judge, meet Him as your Lord and Savior!

My comment:
I love this. You are so right. Many have the idea grace, mercy and love means we can act as WE want to. Man has messed up the true message mans thinking.... which someone coined stinking thinking! I am with you brother Wayne North. And with messages like this... calling out for repentance.... i believe the Lord would be pleased.
Let us all not be afraid to embrace our Lord fully, without anything between our hearts and Him. We must begin to clean out the worldly thoughts of how we think God is or should be and dig into the word and see the truth. Move people! Standing still. Knee deep in the world will be your reward! If you want to have kingdom rewards then think like a member OF the kingdom!

No comments:

Post a Comment