Thursday, April 05, 2018

 From Facebook 4-4-18

Baal worship all over the place, and especially in our churches. I just watched a prominent female preacher that encourages Baal activities. The structure of Babylon and its corresponding Baal worship has returned, and will continue to escalate. We are truly living in a the culture that will say, "Lord, Lord look at all we've done for you." And He will say to that culture, "Get away from Me I never knew you!" Lawlessness will abound in the last days. God describes holiness and righteousness from Genesis 1 thru the end of Revelation. And the Church looks more like the world than Jesus Christ! Maybe that is why Jesus wondered if any faith would be found when He returned.
A form of Godliness, but deny His power of transformation. I love it when people justify away God's precepts. They want to look and act like the world. Shame on her for being a false teacher. Leading astray the little ones! Holiness is an internal and external commitment. God knows your heart, your fruit is evidence of your heart's condition.
Wayne North

 Wayne:  You and I are crying out with the same message. I confirm you and you confirm me. So why is the people in the "churches" still standing still? I believe we deliver the message and then move forward to the ones who want to move forward. Dust off our feet to the ones that want to stand still for the Spirit is still working on them. But since we keep having to bottle feed them, then never grow and we never move on to feed the meat to the ones looking to grow stronger. I think it is time to stop bottle feeding and leave that to the Lord and move to the disciplining which IS THE JOB HE LEFT FOR US! I am ready. Anyone willing to go from all talk to more action.... I am ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment